lunes, septiembre 28, 2009

I love the hate I feel because of you.

Music is dying here in the silence
Just when I’m drunk I call your fucking name
the name that I've chosen to live my loneliness was chosen by your mother when you were born
My lips mention it in everything they touch that’s why I prefer leaving them quiet.

I don't want to think about you…but actually I do
I can live with this sun, but it’s hard to accept its fire
Constant and naked, you are burning ashes on my mind.

Hear about you is just a nightmare
You are not the guy that I met when I was a teenager
You're not the guy I used to love.
Your heart is full of poison; your mind just can offer destruction, fear, and hate.
-“So fucking why do you want to know about my people?
They are ok without you”
I’ve been fine this entire time, trying to ignore your words full of sickness
If I’m a bitch or a saint, you don't have to give a fuck about it.
I don’t want to hear about you from my friends, my sister, or my family.

You are far behind from my every day.
You are far behind from my every day.
You are far behind from ME every day.
Because it’s better living alone than living with a destructing company
My selective mind just try to chose the best of you, just the best here on my mind.

I know, you are human as well as I am
But I’ve chosen to leave the rotten flesh in the path
And go on my way with the best of you in my mind.
Precious moments that I save as my treasure…beautiful moments, far from my context
Now I’ve been trying to let my heart alone,
far away from the poisoned thoughts of your essence, and presence.

No hay comentarios.: